Christmas balls in the art quilling
What just do not do Christmas balls, made of colored paper in the technique quilling . Winding the strip of paper from the wide to the narrow, alternating colors, we get a nice, easy, inexpensive decoration on the Christmas tree. Paper can be taken such as the copier. If there are no colored paper, I think that the white balls are not nearly as good color.
To create a paper bowl technique quilling preparing colored paper, paper (or mounting) ornament and tape loops (tape cut out of colored paper width of 3-5 mm) double-sided tape, glue.
1. From the color paper strip cut length of 230 mm and a width of 80 mm, 75 mm, 70 mm, 65 mm, 60 mm, 55 mm, 50 mm, 45 mm and 40 mm.
2. Take the widest strip and glue double-sided tape through the center. By the beginning of the tape to glue a loop.
3. Twist the strip tape inside.
4. Take the next strip a little smaller, glue and adhesive tape wrapped with the first.
5. Repeat these steps for all bands, going from the general to the narrow until screw the penultimate band.
6. Apply double-sided tape on the ball.
7.Prikleit beautifully last strip. Beginning and end of the last strip should go back to back to the beauty of the world.
8. Make a ball in quilling technique using thin strips of paper.