With the onset of autumn weather, the needlework began to go unnoticed. How to weaving on cardboard
The principle is simple, many know how it is done, if not,
1. Take pieces of fabric suitable for size and color in your interior. It is better to take non-slippery and not spilling, this at times facilitates the process.
Fleece is perfect, jeans are not bad, satin upholstery has shown itself awfully.
2. Choose the cardboard you need.
From two opposite sides, cuts are made and a cord is stretched through them.
The ends are fixed in any way.
3. The distance between the notches is 1 cm, and 1 cm deep.
4. The strips of fabric are cut into the planned length, adding at least 10 cm.
Instead of the shuttle, I used a large safety pin. Conveniently!
And here in this way, we pass the cut strips of fabric through tensioned cords.
5. It is important to press each subsequent row to the previous one so that the density of the cloth is even.
6. When the canvas is ready, it is necessary to process its edges.
To secure the lateral ends, they are sometimes simply tied together, this did not suit me.
Without removing from the cardboard frame, I sewed the edging, thereby securing them together and hiding unnecessary details.
We cut off the surplus.
Well, that’s all All the edges are sheathed.
On the reverse side has made such an option.
P.S. The cloth turns out to be rather dense, I think in this way it is possible to make and rugs.
But it is obligatory to use a dense, not spilling material.