Materials and tools:
- Fabric petals
- Natural fine silk, chiffon – 23 cm x 37 cm.
- Organza – 23 cm x 37 cm.
- Fabric on the leaves, the box, the sepals.
- Meruton, Japanese velvet – 14 cm x 30 cm.
- Fabric sizing leaves
- Natural fine silk, organza.
- You will need a fabric measuring 14 cm x 30 cm.
- Green floral wire 4 piece (№24).
- White floral wire 4 piece (№24).
- Floral wire for the basics: 1 piece (№16) or 2 pcs (№24).
- Quality thick PVA, transparent after drying.
- Paints for Silk
Paints for tissue water-based acrylic. Currently, I often use the paint batik Center Sergei Davydov or dry Japanese ink. In this master class were used paint batik Center Sergei Davydov. These paints are ready for use and used as a concentrated or diluted to 95% water. The colors available are mixed together, creating a rich coloristic palette.
1. Bulka 35 mm, 30 mm, 10 mm, 15 mm.
2. Tweezers edges from curling petals.
3. The average Japanese or narrow foot.
4. A narrow heel or ultrathin Japanese knife.
5. The soldering iron 40 Watts.
6. pliers and pliers.
Soft, medium-soft and soft pillows (which is necessary to sheathe a cotton cloth).
Paper for painting petals, brush, water tank, with a palette of individual cells, wool, thread color poppy Japanese stamens basis for brooches or pins.
1. wets all the petals with water. Stained at the bottom of a bright red color and brush make a smooth transition to the top edge, leaving the tips white. The base of each petal is painted in maroon. The color of the petals paint the white wire for floristic solitons.
Start to paint the leaves and the remaining parts of the flower with lighter shades, and gradually add more dark. Add a little red around the edges, to the greens looked more harmoniously with the flower. The green color also need to paint a piece of fine cloth for plywood leaves.
Fold a couple of petals in half and place in the middle of cutting tissue at an angle of 45 degrees with respect to the oblique thread. Firmly press down on the petal of his left wrist, right, take a piece of cloth and a free pull it out of hand.
Bulka 1 cm in diameter on a soft cushion treat small petals at the front and the reverse side, Bulka 1.5 cm – large petals.
Hot tweezers curling edges of all petals.
Glue all the petals in pairs on the right solitons offset 0.5 cm. Leighton glue to the center of the petal. Each pair petals forming of different types of tissue, for example, + organza crepe de chine.
Processed Bulka 3 cm on a soft cushion all pairs at the base of the petals.
Glue the leaves solitons, retreating from the edge of 1.5-2 cm.
pasting glue-cups Lithonia departing from the edge of 0.5 cm.
Apply the glue on plastic, smeared as to obtain a thin film. We put a sheet underside, presses his hand and stick to the fabric. The same thing we do with other leaves and sepals.
In the semi-rigid cushion Japanese knife handle ultra leaves.
Processed 2 sepals on a soft cushion Bulka 3.5 cm.
On the wrong side of the smooth movements form a cup.
Fold the wire in half and begin to tightly wound cotton wool, adding a little glue. Height and width of the substrate must be not more than 2 cm.
The core poppy smeared with glue and make a hole in the center of the awl. Dress on the basis of wool and cloth wraps it tightly.
tweezers forming small folds around and firmly laid the foundations of the center to the edge of the tissue to be seen
put together 10 stamens and cut in half. Merge every little puchochek at the base. Must be 26 such beams.
Now glue them around the core poppy. The stamens have to act on it no more than 1 cm.
Zatoniruem bit core and stamens from poppy white acrylic paint.
All the little petals around the core is held together on a thread. Distribute them evenly around the circle. Glue each pair of lobes at the base.
The fastening large petals on the same thread.