Traditionally a ceremony that is prevalent in Telugu weddings, Mangala Snanam is a ritual in which the bride and groom are supposed to take an auspicious bath on their D-day, to purify them and prepare them to further perform the wedding rites and rituals.
I’ve handpicked some fun, full-of-life and exciting moments of brides and grooms during this ceremony that you wouldn’t want to miss:
1. This adorable bride seems to be having a fun time at the ceremony!
2. No more water, please!
3. Splash!!! The bride-to-be tries to dodge, but in vain!
4. This groom is all smiles!
5. Enjoying the water, the flowers and everything YELLOW!
6. Drenched and happy!
7. This groom seems super excited at this ceremony!
8. Bring it on! This bride is ready for more!
9. Here, everyone is collectively enjoying themselves!
10. This bride’s expression is too cute to handle!
Loving this ceremony yet?