Beautiful autumn flower pot, more precisely, the box can be made from twigs. For a long time we will delight our window sills decorative paslen.Yarkie orange, yellow and red fruits adorn gloomy autumn days. Pattern pots are made from peeled and untreated sticks made of twigs.
Bark should be removed from the still fresh wet branches and leave them for a few days to dry. If we take the dry twigs of willow, you need to soak them in hot water for a few hours, and then a knife to remove the bark and bast.
1. Prepare the branch as described above. For a small flower pot (37h14 cm) to prepare 16 treated and 16 untreated twigs. Plastic box dye darker paint. On the porous layer pasted branches will hold well. On an old box, the surface is not so smooth like new, can be glued without paint.
2. Once the paint is dry, continue to work. Measure out half the height of the box, and white chalk draw a dividing line. Short side vertically divided and the same squares that are turned on the short side ,, drew on the long.
3. Clippers cut peeled and unpeeled branch to stick to the length of the rod is equal to the side of a square drawn on the drawer. For the box in the picture took 112 and 112 light dark sticks 6 cm long.
4. the short side of the smear glue glue gun and glue sticks begin. Each square sticking sticks in a different direction – if one box light sticks are arranged in the vertical direction or the other – dark horizontal. Pattern look at the photo. Not to harm the plant, between the inner wall and the plant insert a sheet of paper, which protect it from splashes of paint and glue. When done wrapping flower pot with chopsticks, you can close the upper edge of the twigs.
5. paints of the top edge of the flower pot and finish top of the twigs. The front long side will cut two sticks of equal length sides, plus a few inches from each edge. Attach them glue gun. Just attach and rear long side. Measure out the distance on the short side and stick the same way there are two twig.