– pearls of different sizes. I was somewhere between 5 and 10 mm
– Beads №11. I used Tojo # 2100 on necklace took 30 grams;
– thread or fishing line. I spun on the 70th Dacron (70 l) because the line is not fixed very good at. Yes, probably on the line would be rude. On a thin thread leaves are too soft, and will not be good to keep the shape.
Necklace I wove 2 needles.
1. Home: recruit a bead, leave it in the middle, and for the convenience of figsiruem pin:
2. On the right-hand thread recruit 4 beads (right base).
3. On the left-hand thread recruit 2 beads (left base)
then another 10 beads (it’s already begun leaf)
We pass the end of the second bead
and type 8 more beads
and pass the second bead left the basics
The result was a leaf.
4. On the left-hand thread 1 bead recruit
and go through the 4th bead right foundations.
Here we have prepared the first leaf
5. Similarly, do the second leaf from the right side: 4 beads on the left, 2 + 10 on the right, pass the second bead from the end, another 8 beads and pass through the second bead left the basics:
6. Now insert the pearl in leaf:
pass in the first 3 beads sheet
We recruit on a string pearl suitable in size, and pass in the last 3 beads and bead leaf bases
7. Now we will bind the leaves together: 1 recruit bead and go through the third bead of the first sheet
We recruit another bead and returns based lisitka with pearl
8. Now, as the first leaf, dial 1 prydem bead and bead left in the fourth basics
The second leaf is ready
9. Similarly, weave the remaining leaves, first leaves without pearls alternating with pearl leaves, and then weave all the leaves with pearls. Gradually increase the amount of leaves (first leaf side length 8 beads, beads then 9, 10 and so on until 12) together with the values of leaves growing size of the pearls, the number of beads that bind the leaves together and the number of beads at the base
10. wove the right amount of leaves for half a necklace.
Now weave the last leaf. He does not have the basics – it is in the middle.
recruit 14 beads, go through to the second from the end, we collect 12 more, we pass in the middle of bead, pearl weave.
11. Tying medial leaf with two side
to the right – with the base (4 beads)
with the left – from the leaf (4 beads)
12. Now connect all large leaves are midway between (how many leaves to link – see for yourself. I contacted the only ones who face the leaf more than 10 beads)
Here I am ready for a sprig of necklaces.
And all you need for a necklace 2 sprigs, and the second should be a little shorter.
Scourge second sprig sprigs and sew together.
Here is a place closer linking
In general, the result is a necklace that’s:
And now more about the variation of leaves and other parameters. I’ve sketched shemku
a – the number of beads base (leaf mounted always in the middle bead)
b – the number of beads on one side of a leaf
with – in the number of beads leaf, drag from which the pearl d – the same as with the (mistaken, then redraw)
e – the number of beads which are connected to each other leaves
f – number of beads, which includes a chain of the following
label now – it, I will describe how I changed the settings for your necklace.
N – the number of pages on one side (that is, if 4 is written, it is a 4 leaf, looking to the left, and 4 – right)
Additional connection of all their leaves midway I was doing before leaves marked by asterisks in the table.
Hopefully clearly explained.
Good luck to you in your work!