Cool-Aid Dip Dye Tassel Wall Hanging
You will need:
– wool yarn
– cool-Aid packets,
– microwave bowls
– Dish soap
– wooden dowel
How to make a tassel
Now it is time to dye it!
- put one squirt of dish soap in one cup of water
- Warm in the microwave for 20 seconds
- the tassel in the water and allow it to soak for a few minutes
- mix one cup of water and one packet of cool-Aid in a microwave safe bowl
- Warm the cool-Aid for one minute.
- place the very bottom of the tassel in the cool-Aid and count to 10