Create unusual quilling flower
To produce such a flower, we need:
– A sheet of white A4 paper (not cardboard);
– Curly and ordinary scissors;
– Yellow ink and a red ink stamp;
– A sponge;
– stationery knife;
– PVA glue (paper) and “Moment” (for pencil);
– Quilling tool.
1. Take a sheet of plain white office paper A4 and rascherchivaem it lengthwise into strips 3 centimeters. Such strips to work, we need 4 pieces.
Cut, glue, so that we have turned a long white strip width of 3 centimeters.
2. Prepare a paper tape for painting. This master class will obtain it yellow and red, though any variants, including the mixing of paints. Take the yellow ink and the red ink Stamp (red ink on the paper gives a little pink, soft colors), sponge (can posudnuyu) pipette.
The sponge should be slightly wider than the width of the paper tape (more than three centimeters). Apply the paint on the sponge. Yellow ink is first applied – do it with the help of medicine dropper. The yellow color is applied to the half of the width of the sponge. In the second half we put a red stamp ink. Usually, it has built a device for drip feed, otherwise you can re-use pipette.
3. stained paper tape. To do this, hold it with your left hand for the left edge, while the right hand presses the sponge with paint, then quickly stretch the tape to the left. Thus, at the beginning of the band can get more vivid, and at the end a little faded, with white flashes – it does not matter, it only give naturalness to our flower. Give the paper tape is completely dry.
4. Take the curly scissors with any pattern. I have here are:
With their help, we do figure one edge of the paper tape, carefully aligning the resulting pattern.
Yellow decorative edge can be a little touch up with a sponge and then left red ink stamp – so future petals will not be merged and become more pronounced.
5. The most important moment – do petals. To do this, cut a strip of paper, taking into account formed by the curved scissors pattern (as seen edge of the petals), not dorezaya 3-4 mm to the edge, but not directly, but at an angle, forming petals and little corners sticking out between them – so it will be a flower flower and its components during assembly and disclosure will not be wring.
6. Making the core of the flower. To do this, twist into a tight roll normal (any color and width) quilling strips so that the roll was on the end devices for rolling paper and its diameter matched to the diameter of a pencil (if you roll less, you can add another strip).
7. smeared glue Uncut part of the paper tape by applying paint.
Glue tape petals to the roll core, and steered onto the side handles and the tool, and not vice versa.
In this way, we will always wrap the base of the flower to control – and if you want to rest it on a table or fix the fingers of his left hand.
When the flower is fully ready to recommend once again (you can even hand) to correct its foundation (it must be flat) and PVA glue it. After this procedure, the flower should be given time to dry.
8. Carefully remove the finished flower, a little scrolling tool.
Spreads petals with your fingers, so that the middle, was slightly ajar (if you choose not to paste into a pencil, then you can not do).
9. Take a knife and clerical podtochennaya longest pencil. Measured from the edge of the lead three centimeters (can be longer if desired) and cut off part of the pencil knife.
With the help of glue “Moment” glue in pencil in the middle of a flower.
This flower can brighten any card, dedicated to the beginning of the school year or the Teacher’s Day, themed magnet or topiary. If we dispense with pencil and experiment with various curly scissors, you can make a souvenir for March 8 and the birthday.