Dress for Cinderella
Every girl wants to be a fairy princess. And every mother embodies their children’s dreams into dresses for my daughter.
Technology sewing dresses for the little princess will help turn dreams into reality. Looking at the girl in a dress with a lot of frills, primarily the question arises, how is it done? So let’s start with the most interesting, with a twist of this dress – with a skirt.
- Organza – 7.00 m with a width of 3.00 m.
- Fancy dress fabrics for skirts 6-blades. The amount depends on the age of the child, his growth and
- completeness. Calculate the rate of tissue for the pattern yourself.
Building a skirt shestiklinku. Something like this! FROM: 6 + 2 assembly
Girl on Growth = 116 cm, OG = 57 cm, 55 cm =, the size of the wedge are: length 16 cm from the top of the arc, the arc length of the bottom 68 cm, length = 70 cm.
Each wedge will be sewn skirt flounces.
In the drawings, the line and the corresponding shuttlecocks are marked with different colors to make the material more clear.
• One wedge need raschertit according to the drawing. Spend the green line, stepping 9 cm from the bottom of the skirt. By the green line sewn horizontal bottom flounces. On further drawings they will be called green ruffles.
• Spend 15 radial lines on a single wedge, from the green line. 8 lines decrease, away from the top of the wedge 16 cm (red lines). The rest of the line, draw a blue.
• To the blue and red lines are sewn vertical flounces. In the future, they will be called blue and red flounces.
If you want to make a number of flounces smaller than the original, divide the wedge into fewer segments. DIY or wedge at the bottom less and reduce the number of lines for sewing flounces.
• Shuttlecocks are circles with different inner diameters. The width of all flounces same 10 cm. The circle must be cut in one place to share threads. Sewn shuttlecock for the extension of the circle.
The circumference of the inner circle = length of the corresponding line.
• Measure the red line in the figure of the wedge, this length should be the inner circle shuttlecock.
Calculate its formula circumference = 2pR, where n = 3.14, hence 6R = length of the line , then
R = Length of the line: 6
Calculate the radius of the inner red flounce. The outer radius will be greater than 10 cm. One red line sewn one red shuttlecock.
• Measure the blue line in the figure. Divide the result by 2. This will be the length of the inner circle of blue shuttlecock. Calculate the radius. Blue shuttlecocks are joined together two and two shuttle docked sewn by one blue line.
• Measure the green line in the figure, divide by two. This will be the circumference of the green shuttlecock. Calculate the inner radius. Green shuttlecocks all joined together and sewn on the green line after sewn skirt and she sewed all vertical flounces.
• Tailor 6 wedges skirt. Sew the skirt.
Follow the narrow hem skirt lock stitch seam.
• carve out all the frills. All you get: blue flounces – 96 red – 48 green – 12. Dock one to two blue shuttlecock. Dock all green flounces together. Deal with external sections of flounces role-seam overlocking. Conventional over lock seam treat internal arc flounces.
When processing stack flounces separate piles to avoid confusion in the future, to what line they sew. Make notes on stacks: blue, red, green.
Pinned on the markup and nastrachivaem.
• Sew all shuttlecocks vertical to their respective lines. After this, sew a strip of flounces to the green horizontal line.
and so on …. patience and hard work …. as there proverb 🙂 96 birdies!
Since When sewing lines of different sizes, the radii at different flounces.
Therefore, the inner radii flounces is calculated in dependence on the length of the line to which they will be sewn.
• dress elegant fabric 0.3 – 0.8 m with a width of 1.40 m. The flow of fabric depends on the age of the child. For 116 size needed 0.3 m.
• Backing fabric for the dress bodice 0.5 m with a width of 1.40 m.
• guipure canvas with clearly readable fragments or some embroidered pieces.
• Regilin or spiral bone – 4 pieces: 2×20 cm, 2h16.5 cm lateral and reliefs shelves, 4 plastic bones in the bar with eyelets at 14 cm.
• Paints for coloring fragments, if you can not find the right color fabric, zip – zip, eyelets, lace, beads, crystals.
Assembly technology bodice
• Details of the bodice duplicate woven adhesive.
• Sew bodice details. Naturally, for the child’s dress sewn for growth, so do not forget to make an allowance under the lacing. In this model, it is 7 cm in the sum over both halves.
• From guipure cut fabric pieces.
You can buy ready-made pieces in color of the dress, but you can paint them in textile dyes, achieving the desired shade.
• Sew the pieces on the bodice.
• Adv their beads.
• Sew the zipper in the back seam of the bodice and skirt portion.
• Sew the straps to the shelf bodice. Sew the top of the bodice lining.
• lining sweeps across the top of the bodice.
• Hand sew the lining of the bodice to the waist and zipper
• Decorate the entire top of the bodice beads. Specify the length of straps, attach them to the back of the bodice and strap
These fragments can be used to decorate hairstyles.
• You can further decorate the bodice, gluing between fragments of Swarovski crystals.