How do you like the idea: to bake gingerbread cookies and decorate them Gala interior? I suggest you bake cookies in the shape of Christmas trees 3D. I think that from such pechenyushek will be delighted not only the kids, but if you have mini gingerbread houses for tea mugs … then turn the holiday into a real winter wonderland) How to make large gingerbread houses, I published earlier, and here suggest View photo master class on these options, as well as get acquainted with three recipes cooking ginger cookies (not necessarily for Christmas trees and houses)
Gingerbread Cookie Recipe (Author ROBIN site diary.ru)
- 100 g sugar
- 165 g of honey or molasses
- 1.5 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cloves (I was not)
- 2 tsp soda
- 125g butter
- 1 egg
- 525 g flour
Put in a saucepan the sugar, honey and all the spices (personally, I would put the cinnamon and nutmeg), bring to a boil, remove from heat. Add the soda, stir (the mixture should strongly froth) Add the diced butter and stir until it is dissolved.
Add the egg and flour, knead dough
Divide the dough in half, wrap in one part of the film and put aside (do not know how it should be, but without the film dough dries quickly and becomes brittle). The rest of the dough roll out to a thickness of 0.5 cm and cut cookies molds. According to the observations – too big figures – are not very good in the future)
Put on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 170 degree oven for 12-14 minutes, until the edges flushed.
Ginger cookies with frosting
- Butter 100 g
- Honey 250 g
- Sugar 125 g
- 500 g flour
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 egg
- 10 g of a disintegrant
- 0.3 tsp salt
- 10g cocoa powder
- For the glaze: 100 grams of powdered sugar
- 40 ml lemon juice, milk or water
How to cook
Over medium heat warm up the honey, butter and sugar stirring occasionally until sugar is dissolved and remove from heat.
In oil-honey mixture add salt, cocoa and blend spices. When cool to warm conditions, mix with egg. Flour mixed with baking powder and gradually add to the gingerbread mixture. We reserve the dough for 3-4 hours.
Preheat oven to 200 degrees. After the specified time kneaded dough easily to a smooth state. Unroll it on baking paper and cut out figures using molds.
Bake 12-15 minutes in preheated oven.
While baking cookies prepare glaze. In a bowl, mix the powdered sugar and lemon juice. Mix should be gradual to glaze has not turned out too thin. 100 grams of powder accounts for about 2 tablespoons liquid. By the way, you can also mix the powder with water or milk – as you prefer.
Glaze send a pastry syringe, or in a plastic bag with flat seam, where the cut off corner of the envelope or parchment paper (you cut a piece of paper the size of a normal printed sheet and turn the cone. Inside we place glaze and turn the wide end of the cone. The opposite end cut off with scissors until you get the desired width of the opening.)
Coloring frosting gingerbread – whichever you prefer. You can also decorate with edible beads that are sold in stores. If you want to hang on the Christmas tree gingerbread such, before baking in the figures cut out of the hole.
Preparation time: 60 minutes
And another recipe gingerbread:
Ingredients:100 g margarine
- 100 g margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 Stars cloves
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger powder.
1. cloves grind in a coffee grinder, along with a tablespoon of sugar.
2. Mix the flour, cloves, ginger, cinnamon and baking powder. Baking powder can replace a teaspoon of baking soda, vinegar, slaked.
3. In a separate bowl rub the sugar with the egg and softened margarine, then add this mixture to the flour with spices and knead the dough.
4. Roll out dough to a thickness of about 0.5 centimeters.
5. Molds cut out different shapes. If there are no molds, can cut cookies from the dough sheet a conventional glass or simply cut the sheet into strips diagonally across the grid, then it will be in the form of rhombs.
6. Pre-heat the oven to 180 ° C.
7. Grease the pan with butter or special Cover the baking paper. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
8. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and using a spatula, remove its cookies.
While cookies warm, decorate their pastry decorations or small candy-nuts. Also, if desired, can be covered with glaze, sprinkle with powdered sugar, cocoa or colored Streusel.
A simple way to prepare the glaze – Melt the chocolate in a water bath, add cream and butter, let cool, and then apply with a brush on the cookie.