Handmade table lamp
With material is cardboard sheets you can unleash the creative handmade table lamp very impressive. Just a little time off, a little meticulous and creative, extremely easy and interesting
Materials handmade table lamp:
– Paper and cardboard
– Chain lights, bulbs (LED’s), power cord
– Pen, ruler
How to make handmade table lamp as follows:
– First, draw one large pentagon with sides 6 cm on cardboard. In turn, draw 5 small pentagon inside, each separated shape 6 mm.
– Draw the same for the remaining 10 pentagons. Use a knife to cut the pentagon was drawn.
– Use a glue husband the pentagon, larger thumbnails on the bottom, so that the angle of the picture above is located the edge of the image below.
– You like to paste all the files offline!
– Next, paste the connector off the pentagon together form one block.
– Draw 1 6cm pentagon edge, draw a small pentagon inside a larger 6mm.
– Using a knife cut just draw a pentagon. Similarly, draw and cut the remaining 7 pentagon.
– Paste married 8 pentagon up together.
– Draw 1 more 6 cm pentagon edge, draw a small circle inscribed pentagon shape with a diameter equal to the diameter of the light chains.
– Pierce circle and light chains attached to the middle.
– Paste the pentagon round between 8 superimposed on the pentagon. Using a knife cut a small slit below to Conduit.
– Finally, paste lampshade on top pentagon is finished
Now, you mount the light bulbs and sockets whiff!
Also, you can create your own do-able the different styles then, or color changing light bulbs and more enjoyable it !!!