How to make a fabric purse , here I leave theStepper is new craft and so we started is very productive week
Bondeada blanket (cloth)
Water -hilo nylon or sewing machine
Purse nice step
Mold to make cloth purses
Step by step how to make a fabric purse
1. Cut the fabric following the mold leaves 1 cm hem around the edge of the fabric, mark it with a pencil so that they could see better in the photo.
2. Paint on my canvas few birdies, now sew the sides.
3. Ready and sewed the sides of the fabric and so I stay.
4. turn it upside fabric on the right side.
5. I will put my purse position conically and see that match the seams on both sides, then sew the end, if your lock is very large just cut it and with tiny stitches sewn part that came loose.
5. I will use nylon thread to sew close hand, will make a small hem stitching as I close.
6. So remain open cloth purse, I will use a ribbon and sew a square of cloth to put it as a pendant at closing.
Now we can give away or sell this cute easy and very cheap purse do