Last academic year we passed the entire English alphabet with the eldest daughter. The class was asked to create a creative task: to make the English alphabet from any materials. We decided to stop on plastic. Plastic – baked mass for modeling.
So, the materials for work:
1. Photo frame 30 * 40 (the glass was removed for security reasons).
2. Plastic 12 colors or more. (The plastic can be replaced with a salt test).
3. Thermo-gun and glue, you can choose the glue cosmofen.
6. Eyes for decoration – 52 pieces (d – 0,6 cm)
Sequence of work:
1. All the English letters have been molded and baked in the oven (for our plastic we needed a temperature of 130 C). Bake 20 minutes, tk. The letters were three-dimensional. Usually, to the instructions of the plastic you bought, everything is well indicated both the temperature and the duration of baking!
2. We put our letters to cool.
3. On the basis of the photo frame glued sacking.
4. And then in an arbitrary order paste the letters on the burlap.
5. And the decor of the letters remained. For each letter we glue a pair of eyes!
That’s the beauty!