To make a case for glasses of non-standard size.
– teach methods of constructing details;
– development of creative abilities, fantasies;
– education of interest in making hand-made articles from improvised means.
Sometimes wearing sunglasses are not standard sizes. For storage, you have to allocate a special place in order not to spoil the glass. To do this, it is enough to know the initial skills of crocheting and a little patience
For work, we need the following materials and tools
-2 plastic bottles with a straight surface;
– thread for crocheting;
– the hook;
– a pencil with a ruler;
– tape measure;
– Sheets in a cage;
– a sheet of thick cardboard or rubber.
Cut flat surfaces from bottles. Free from stickers and glue (you can soak in warm water better washed with glue).
1. We make the details of the pattern. Measure the volume of points, length, and width.
Item No. 1 height of glasses + 10mm, width – volume of points – width of glasses + 15mm
Detail No. 2 width of glasses + 15mm, the height along the length of the part of the bottle.
Detail No. 3 is 3-4mm wider than the first part, width 30mm.
On the No. 1 part along the entire perimeter, we make a puncture marking at a distance of 7 mm from the slices and between punctures.
Detail No. 2: round the top part “by eye”, bend in half for symmetry, marking with the bottom and rounded off the cut.
On the detail number 3 markup done on two large sections.
2. For transferring punctures to plastic parts, I recommend using paper clips so that the details of pattern and cut are not displaced by heavy objects. Punctures to make on a dense cardboard or rubber.
3. Tie the crochet with a crochet without a crochet.
two sides along the width of the part No. 1, 2, 3.
4. We make the marking on the sidecut of the detail No. 2 on the part No. 1, compare the slices and the bottom corner. Part 3 is pierced together on the second-third puncture from the top edge of the first part.
Tie one side of the pouch together with part No. 3.
Bend the part No. 1, equalize the sections of parts 1 and 2, mark the other side of the pouch with a through puncture on the first part. Together pierce part number 3.
Tie the second side of the case.
Insert the glasses, check the volume.
We draw a detail of the bottom of the hole in the case.
We do the markup.
We cut out the detail, we tie and sew
Ochechnik is ready.
It can be decorated with flowers if desired.