I really love the bezels, but as a rule, all such beautiful things hurt my head. And I chose a soft bezel for myself. It is comfortable for the head, and besides, you can make a beautiful hairstyle very quickly.
– needle for assembly and embroidery with beads;
– sewing threads;
– beads of different colors;
– fabric (I have a knitted fabric) about 20 x 50 cm;
– lace on the grid (the figure is highlighted by a thread of tendrils);
– an elastic band with a width of 2.5 cm, approximately 15-8 cm;
– sewing machine or manually.
So, let’s get started.
1. We cut out the parts from the fabric.
2. Fold the details face down and pin them, leaving a small piece not stitched about 5 cm. We need this for filling the synthesize and turning the rim.
3. Insert the elastic band and fix it from both ends.
4. Now push this part into the hole in the rim, fix the ends of the rubber band and stitch it. If the details turned out to be wide, then make a wrinkle. Pulling the rubber band, we turn the bezel to the front side.
5. We fill the bezel with a sintepon, but not tightly, and so that it takes a rounded shape, was soft, and not tight.
6. Sew the hole with threads, and that’s what we finally got.
7. We impose a lace on the rim, we adjust the pattern, pin the pins, from the ends of the rim we turn the lace and sew the lace to the rim. I stitched with big stitches.
8. I had a lace with a lot of space in the center, in the process of embroidering, I centered on a piece of lace, cutting out a motive. If the thread, fabric, and lace are matched to the color very close, then the seam will not be noticeable. We begin to embroider. On a needle, we collect beads on some pieces (3-8 pieces), depends, as the stitch will lay down. You will regulate yourself. At me, the stitch consisted of the necessary quantity of beads from 3 to 8 pieces. To be honest, I did not specially cook the beads but used the one I already had. So, maybe the colors did not turn out well.
Here’s what I got.
It will look very beautiful if you take a contrast material of two colors, for example, black fabric and only white beads, or vice versa.