Hello friends I hope and today they have raised much stack to make new crafts , my proposal today is to recycle everything we find at home , from a carton, bottle caps, eggshells etc, all these materials recycling we are great to make nice crafts to help us organize our stuff at home , and I want to give you an idea of how to recycle cardboard box decorating it with eggshells and some paint.
I hope it is manualidad bring you a lot of inspiration and so can recycle more things at home :), leave the step by step of how to recycle the carton and became a cosmetiquero
Recycled cardboard box
white school glue
Recycled egg shells (I use 3 eggshells to decorate my box of 18×10)
fuchsia acrylic paint, metallic silver and sponge
Wire and needle nose pliers (optional)
Recycled bottle caps
Eva Fomi -Goma
Crafts with recycled cardboard boxes
Step by step: DIY How to recycle a cardboard box Crafts
1.-So start my carton recycling
2. I will use rinds of clean egg (formerly remojalas water and remove the menbranita that bring glued, dried and hands crushed shells.
3. I’ll put white glue on the box and fingers go spraying eggshells .
4. When finished gluing all eggshells, fingers pressed to achieve proper bonding and allowed to dry about 20 minutes.
I’ll use a kitchen sponge and carry you fuchsia paint, then proceed to poncear across the box.
(poncear = dabbing paint and pushing up the sponge, no sponge here creeps)
5. Then ponceare metallic paint at the edges and thus stay decorated my box cartón.Dejamos dry.
As I said here we recycle all, now I will use a bottle tops and pintare in metallic silver, these caps will patitas me how to stick at the base of my box.
I will use liquid silicone to glue these caps at the base of my box.
6. On the inside of the box with liquid silicone’ll stick red FOMi cuts.
And more or less stay that way.
In the end I decided to make some spirals with wire and glue them inside the box.
I’ll 6 rooms
I put the spiral into the FOMi and paste are silicone, pressing a few seconds to secure it stuck.
Finally apply a coat of spray varnish and ready 🙂