Ideas to paint beautiful butterflies in stones
Smooth round stones clarito colored river
Acrylic paint: white, fuchsia, black
flat brush (flat) n ° 2 and linner brush
tracing paper, down.
Step by step how to paint a beautiful butterfly on stones
2. Wash removes stones and sand that can be impregnated.
3. Use paper calca to transfer molds your drawing, you can use yellow paper or black depending onthe color of your stone, or you can also use the stylus to freehand drawing, in this case directly with a draw down, so that the drawing of the butterfly note.
** with a swab dampened with water, we can erase part of the picture if you do not like is.
4. Now with flat brush painted white whole butterfly.
5. Now we painted fuchsia wings. Let the paint dry to keep painting.
6. Brush changed, now with the linner brush and black acrylic paint I paint all around the wings.
7. I make finite black lines inside the wings of the butterfly.
8. Paint the butterfly body and antennae.
9. Same linner and white acrylic paint brush, paint small spots on the edges of the wings of the butterfly. And dry paint, refinish all the work.