1. Actually, the box wall may well be one of the flags, but since we have declared recycle scraps, then choose from the pile of scraps of your favorite color, and cut into squares or rectangles of any size. I have about 8 * 10cm.
2. We play tag, laying out the squares in the order you want and sew two strips.
Stitches iron out.
Prune the resulting rectangle is the length was 70 cm, height – 15
3. Take any of the seals with which you are comfortable to work and what is at hand.
This can be sixteen adhesives, volume fleece. I stepson 300. Actually, sixteen can take and the thinnest, simply folded into two layers.
Cut the rectangle in size quilt top, we put together – sixteen below.
And a good steam iron is passed. It can be a damp cloth.
The output is here so thick as cardboard, blank walls.
I will box quilted squares diagonally, so I Rauscher Tila washable marker grid for stitches. Since this joint sewing, we do not strictly adhere to the rules, so you can quilt preform by any convenient method, including – and manually.
4. After the stitches blank walls looks like so that the size of 15 * 70cm. Once again I want to note that the creative and unusual approach are welcome :-).
Works of this phase take less than an hour – an hour and a half.
So. We need two cut fabric for lining the walls of the box, size 15 * 35cm.
* Tip: to cut the lining is very desirable perpendicular to share.
1.Skladyvaem our billet in half seal inside. ( On the left marker line drawn not pay attention – to make a mark for themselves in order not to forget )
2.Sverhu put face down one of the cuts 15 * 35cm is equal on both sides.
a) mark exactly in the middle vertical line.
b) on both sides draw a line marker, stepping back from the edge 0,7sm – is the line on which we sew the lining parts together.
3. Put a strictly middle of the paper template to handle slotted – in this case, the heart size 6 * 6cm.
Contours of the contour.
* I have a template located at a distance of 3 cm from the top edge, but can be lowered a little lower. 4. The shear pins the edge of the pad to the substrate ( in this case the lining need a little pull – see picture below -. That is why it was necessary to cut across the equity).
5. Do the actions of the points 2-4 for the back side of the workpiece.
In turn, our harvesting should look like the image below.
6. The width of the stitch on the sewing machine choose 1,3-1,4mm
And neatly laid along the contour line. Twice.
7. Do the seam ripper in the middle of the hole
and then cut out with scissors along the contour at a distance of 0.5 cm
8. Now, slowly and very carefully cut away the seal is so close to the line – as far as possible without damaging it in the process.
If someone used the seal on the adhesive-based, it can be slightly moistened with water – a little adhesive agent Raz Mok net and cut will be more convenient.
Also cut off close to the line of the front of the wall (which was quilted seal). And do notch lined every 6-7mm.
9. everted liner through a carved handle.
10. And now, we need a lot of patience, because to be boring.
Sprinkled with water lining, good hands and flatten otglazhivaem through cloth on both sides. This operation is “sprinkled-ironing” have to be repeated 2-3 times until the liner rests evenly in all directions without folds and the handle will not take the desired perfect shape.
Paragraphs 6-10 make with a second handle.
* At this point, if you want to – you can defer getting a handle on the contour.
11. Next, add up the right sides of the wall box. At a distance from the edge of the paving 0,7sm line ( place the lines marked marker).
Cut close to the line of the seal.
12. Stitches lightly sprinkled with water and iron out through the cloth.
It turns out that’s such a part of the future box.
13. Fold half billet to the outer sides with pads were face to face. Paving the line and at a distance from the edge 0,7sm.
14.Poluchaetsya is such a piece. Stitches iron out and wrenched the wrong side.
15. Again, we put in half the workpiece.
a) add up the lining right sides inward edge, the edge of dub
b) paving the line at a distance 0,7sm. Stitches iron out.
c) to turn out ready-made wall ducts from the inside face. Properly circular iron through a damp cloth duct wall.
16. For convenience, the following actions are paving the line at a distance of 0.5 cm along the entire length of the circle at the top and at the bottom When sewing lining to the front of the wall.
In fact, half of our boxes ready 🙂
In the next, the last post enclosing step – gather and sew bedplate, and process inlay edge.
So, for the bottoms, we need:
a) length lining fabric
b) the piece of fabric for the bottom of the (in my piece dunite, it is quite dense though it is possible to take absolutely any even to assemble a patchwork).
C) the seal (I stepson as for walls)
g) to heighten the sealing dunite I prepared tree adhesive sheeting
* this condition does not necessarily just me in a box immediately took a very hard bottom.