Production of gifts, participation in the contest, the interior decoration of the room.
Goal: to create dresses for dolls in quilling techniques.
– Consolidate skill winding strips of paper in a roll;
-razvivat creative abilities of children, attention, imagination and fantasy;
– Develop the fine motor skills of hands, good eye;
– Educate assiduity, punctuality, interest in working with the paper.
On autumn often say: the golden autumn. Why is not hard to guess: the leaves on the trees of green disguise themselves in a variety of shades of gold and golden. Yellow ocher, red copper, brass, greenish, brown bronze, pale yellow, and orange-yellow gold – these colors are especially reminiscent of autumn. You look at the forest, which all are painted in shades and could not help thinking: Yes, the golden autumn. It’s really very beautiful it is time, perhaps, the most beautiful of the year. In any case, many of the artists are particularly fond of writing it is autumn scenery. This topic gives them the richest range of colors.
That’s in my head there was a doll Autumn in an orange-yellow sundress. So I decided to make this dream come true.
Autumn was a girl beautiful,
She went out to the people of cute and playful.
Brought color palette and paints,
He paints with a brush sunny tale.
There came a sudden wind playful,
I joked a bit with the fall of the playful.
The beauty of the trees fell down at his feet.
And ukrylo ground leaf cover. (Borovik NA)
For performance, we need:
doll; sided color (yellow, orange, green) and white paper; cardboard; file; button-studs; duct tape; gum; Food film; form (cover) for the manufacture of an umbrella; fishing line; beads; matter of yellow color; a narrow strip; line (simple and circles); scissors; PVA glue; a pencil; toothpick to twist the paper.
The order of performance:
1. From cardboard cut out a template for the bottom of the dress.
2. The template twist and secure with adhesive tape, cover with cling film cone to later items stuck to the paper.
3. Doll insert “skirt”.
4. From the yellow paper, cut into strips 10 mm wide, 30 cm long. Insert the tip of the strip into the slot and start reeling toothpicks, making rotation. The turns of the paper should fit snugly together. Reaching the end, put in a circle line, remove the toothpicks, to dissolve spiral. Each subsequent roll (spiral) will be the same size.
5. Make rolls with a diameter of 7 mm. They need 32 pcs.
6. spread the glue and rolls using PVA glue to the bottom row of the dress.
7. maple leaves cut into strips of brown and orange, 30 cm long, 5 mm wide. Glue them together one by one. The length of each strip will turn 60 cm. To curl them with a toothpick.
8. From the rolls with a diameter of 12mm and 18mm make parts that are similar to arrows. Smaller Arrow – leaf stem.
9. From the strips (30cm length, shirina5mm) brown color, make rolls of 12 mm in diameter. Of them will receive the same direction, but smaller in size. The middle of a leaf to make from the same strip, but the roll diameter of 7mm.
10. Get the details of the maple leaf. Parts are using PVA glue.
11. Such leaves will need 9 pieces.
12. Glue them on the edge of the hem of the dress.
13. For most dresses will need maple leaves, but smaller. They are made of two strips of brown and orange (length 15 cm, width 5 mm, the diameter of the roll 10 mm). To take a leaf stem striped brown (15cm length, width 5 mm, the diameter of the roll 7 mm).
14. Using the studs, buttons pinned the maple leaf pattern for the dress.
15. From the strips of yellow and green color (30cm length, width 5mm, 10mm diameter roll) doing circles and leaves.
16. Carefully glue the finished parts, close the space on the dress.
17. Use rubber bands to fasten parts together.
18. The lower part of the dress is ready.
19. Remove the cone.
20. Make a doll breeches of yellow matter, decorate beads.
21. Insert the doll in a dress made of paper, to fix all the glue.
22. Pick up a form for the umbrella. I took the lid off the sugar, wrapped it with cling film.
23. Out of the same maple leaf smaller pasted edge of the cover.
24. Glue strips of yellow (30c length m, width 5 mm) and green (height 30 cm, width 5 mm). It will turn a strip of 60 cm long, twist roll diameter of 18 mm. Make the shape of a leaf.
25. Glue them to make a second series of umbrella.
26. The mid of will of two large leaves that are made from strips of yellow (length 90 cm, width 5 mm) and green (height 50 cm, width 5 mm), the diameter of the roll 36 mm.
27. Remove the cover, glue the midway.
28. Take the rectangular yellow paper (9cm length, width 3 cm), twist tight roll, glue the ends. It is an umbrella handle. A spokes umbrella for a rectangle of length 3cm, width 3cm.
29. On the street the rain, give our doll umbrella. Umbrella glue with glue.
30. Here and ready doll – “Autumn Beauty”. Now she can come to the kids to visit with gifts and various surprises.
It passed through the meadows,
In the forests and fields.
The supplies she had prepared us,
Hide them in the cellar, in the bins,
She said: For I was coming winter.
Good luck to you!