Today the flowers I created them for out-door in two versions. The base is always an aluminum base 15 cm in diameter (the standard deviation of the production of a small cookware factory) that I had used to create centerpieces and a staple birth.
out door flourished
First I cut several containers of eggs (photo 1) with scissors (photo 2).
out door flourished
So I made the petals (photo 3) and I painted pink with acrylic paints them (picture 4 and 5)
out door flourished
I glued with hot glue, three containers (photo 6) on each other (photo 7), so I put glue on the bottom, filled it with golden beads and let everything dry.
out door flourished
And here is the finished flower.
out door flourished
out door flourished
For out of town, I used 12 that I attached with hot glue on green seats all around the base of painted cardboard. As a finishing coat on the back, I place the green cloth.
out door flourished
out door flourished
out door flourished
This is the first one out the door.
I’ve also created a second for my front door.
I mottled flowers with pink brushstrokes and I decided to paint the white and write our names with markers.
out door flourished
out door flourished
out door flourished
courtesy: portugalli
Shares