1. The plastic pots for flowers.
2. Two chucks with clamping ring
3. The power cord, plug, switch. We were lucky, we had bought ready for only 150 rubles.
4. “Cold welding” for bonding.
5. Gun for hot glue.
6. “Marbles” – polushariki glass for aquariums, flower arranging and decorating.
7. Acrylic paint, plaster, glitter and so on. decorating basics. At this stage, I do not have, but it does not matter.
8. A tool for cutting the bottom from the pots. For us, it was an engraver, but you can replace it with a drill.
We need such a cartridge and one more ring from the second cartridge.
It will be wound ring and with their help, we will fix the entire structure on the stand so that the lamp is kept mete heavy canopy.
At the bottom of planters cut a hole. Insert the cartridge into it with a cord, fasten the clamping ring and obscure “cold welding”.
Outside, the entire structure will look like. There screwed clamping ring from the second cartridge. Later we untwist, attach the cover and fasten all the same to them.
At the side of the ceiling in front of the cartridge fixing hole was drilled and inserted a wire into it. For reliability. Of course, you can paint over)), all this “horror” if necessary)
And you can close the tray of pots, glue it on the hot gun.
Ceiling decorates, okleivaya glass with hot glue. Unfortunately, problems arose with green glass. I had to add what was found.
Our lamp is ready! It is very stable in spite of the heavy and massive ceiling. Firmly hold the bulb. Alas, I am not in a hurry photographed stage decorating basics.
I really hope that someone will come in handy this idea – how to fix the cover (cartridge) in a homemade lamp. If you have questions – ask, I’m happy to answer. If you want to try to capture and add a manufacturing step.