In this master class is represented by the gradual production of colors in the technique of quilling corrugated paper. The job requires perseverance and patience.
The work can be used as interior decoration, a gift for the holiday.
Purpose: master class is designed for children of primary and secondary school age, primary school teachers, teachers of technology, student leaders, teachers of additional education, creative parents. It will be interesting for people who are fond of quilling technique.
Purpose: Production of a collective mural with his hands.
1. To develop fine motor finger, precision hand movements, eye estimation.
2. To develop imagination and encourage creativity;
3. Educate accuracy, perseverance, self-reliance; to raise interest in the arts and crafts.
4. Education of sense of collectivism, mutual assistance.
Tools and materials: corrugated paper, colored paper, cardboard, white, thin stick (toothpick), pencil, scissors, glue.
Quilling is an art – bumagokrucheniya. This expression came from the English word «quill», which means feather. Quilling came to us from Europe in the late fourteenth century. While the nuns made beautiful medallions, spinning gilded strip of paper on the tip of the bird’s feather. After a while bumagokruchenie began to gain more and more popularity. However, a hobby that was available only to the ladies of high society, as at that time the color quality paper was very expensive. Big fan of quilling was Princess Elizabeth – to this day all of her “masterpieces” are stored in the most famous London museum.
In the fifteenth century the art of quilling was considered, but in the nineteenth – entertainment. In the twentieth century about the technique bumagokrucheniya completely forgotten … But as you know, fashion always comes back! And now again, in a trend quilling. People create their own hands greeting cards, invitations, photo frames, etc. The most important thing in quilling – a twisting of the elements paper. Screw the paper strip can be on anything. You can use a toothpick, knitting needles, stem from a ballpoint pen, etc. The smaller the diameter of your “tool”, the better! Beauty future creation depends on the precision and accuracy of performance. [/ I]
Steps for crafts:
In this master class present technique perform colors of crepe paper. If you look at the finished work, it might seem that the flower petals are especially gentle and lush.
1. For the production of flowers cut into thin strips of crepe paper width of 5mm. The length of the strip is not limited to: the longer the bar, the greater will petal.
This is done quickly and easily, as shown in the photo. Unwinds a roll and draw the strip is not necessary.
2. For a single flower must be cut into 6 “pieces” of paper in yellow and white colors. Trim look that way.
3. unfolding strips out very long.
4. From these strips will twist the flower parts. To do this, take a thin stick or toothpick. Begin gently twist the strip into a roll. For convenience, better to twist the wand itself.
5. The end of the adhesive strip grease and glue droplet.
6. Carefully examine the wand. We get a figure similar to the wheel.
7. To prepare a single flower 6 pieces of white and yellow flowers.
8. It is necessary to gather details on a circle of cardboard with a diameter of 2.5 cm.
9. The yellow piece of white glue on top.
10. These are the colors turned out. As mentioned above, it depends on the size of flowers strip length: the longer the bar is, the larger flower.
11. To make a panel preparing the stems and leaves of the board of the green paper.
12. have a frame and fix with glue the stems and flowers.
13. Spread the leaves, is also attached with glue. Our collective panel “Primroses” ready.
The same technique of corrugated paper we performed another option panel “Tinkerbell.”
Also prepared a Christmas exhibition of the work entitled “Spruce branches with balls.”