Watch “Happy Chef” with the décor and the pendulum of salt dough.
1. Draw a sketch. If the round clock (as in the photo) encircle the circumference of hours on paper. It is the center of our composition 🙂 And then we draw our chef as if he comfortably sat. Telo cook should find little in the circle so that later it was for that stick to the face of our Povarenkov! (All parts of the body) Just pay attention to the arrows. Mark the circle endpoints to reach that of the arrow so that they can move freely and cook figure they do not interfere. I had a long arrow slightly undercut. It is better to use the little arrows. Now on sale, you can pick up a variety of arrows for hours. There are arrows in the form of a fork and knife! Goodwill draws a sketch. Note that one leg will cook pendulum. A second elongated at the bottom of the dial and covers the fixing of the second leg to the base of the pendulum. (Think about these details in advance!) What would have turned out that mounting the pendulum to be seen? When the sketch is ready, you can continue! Sketch we get on the scale of 1: 1
2. Take the tracing paper and translate drawing on tracing paper.
3. Next, cook salt dough! In 4 of the salt ( “extra” small), 2 parts water, you can add 1 teaspoon of wallpaper paste (dissolve in warm water). And knead the dough, gradually adding flour. The amount of flour on the experience difficult to define at once, and it makes no sense just to fill a lot of flour, gradually add to that condition until the dough becomes like plasticine. Here, of course, you need a little practice. One thing I will say is necessary to knead the dough long and hard, the longer you have it hesitates, the more plastic it becomes! It can be constantly wet hands if you feel that is not enough water. In principle, it is possible to replace the salt dough polymer clay or plastic, now it is good enough, and the blind cook from it.
4. The dough is ready. Wrap it in cellophane and pinch off a piece to the rest of the dough does not dry. Take a pan, put it on our tracing and start sculpting! Torn off a piece of dough about this so that we have enough to make the body! Moistened hands (which is easier to work) crumble in the hands of a piece and give it a shape of the body.
Lek in front of your eyes is a drawing on tracing paper. Apply the item to the drawing in order to accurately get into proportion. The body is ready. Further, sculpt shoe (are putting to the templates), the second shoe do. Then sculpt the foot – leg and the left foot with water glue on the edge of the leg slipper. All we do in the templates! Using a knife, you can give the crease in his trousers. Just Do the second leg, we sculpt it separately from the cook to the side as it is a separate element, a pendulum. Similarly to impose shoe with water the second leg, as in the photo.
Then do the hand (first hand, and then impose them on the sleeve). Then the head, then the cap. Next came the small details. Buttons. Oh yes! We forgot the apron! Roll out the dough thinly, cut out a rectangle. The edges of the hurting, the bottom made wavy, apron and top, on the contrary, is gathered! Remember the childhood sculpting from clay! Moisten the body cook out there, where it will be a little apron with water and attach the apron top, as in the photo. Surplus clean. From tony use, Koy flattened sausage dough. Do the same with a handkerchief. To finish the details. Ears, nose, hair, laces, beads for the dial (I did both the cake roses and leaves and buttons just like in the photo). Just do not forget to make a wire holes antennae! (Which we then make of the wire and glued into these holes)
5. Oh, and we forgot the cake! In one hand, our chef holding the cake. With a plate of sausages does on the hand, then he cakes and decorates his balls, cherries. You can instead of cake, think of anything! Check if you have forgotten some details?
6. We put our cook in the oven! On low heat, 50 degrees, we dry our figure to rosy color. It may take a long time (it all depends on your oven, so you need to keep the process under control!) The first-hour look into the oven when the temperature is too high a figure may swell! Avoid this if for the first-hour figure has not changed, then all is well and you can add the heat to 100 degrees and raise the temperature gradually to the dough a little bit browned! Most look into the oven, so as not to burn! Once you see that the figure was the rosy cream (like the face and hands in the photo), you can pull the product out of the oven. Allow to cool completely hand-made article, it is better to continue to work the next day.
When the figure has cooled down, you can start to paint it with acrylic paints.
8. Next, Let us watch. Select a card or a napkin decoupage you like (von hours which you have in mind, as the stripes in this case).
Glue the background on the basis of hours. “Substrate” with a sponge and acrylic clock edge. You can even sprinkle on the surface for an even more powerful effect of aging (at the bristle brush a little paint recruit and hold your finger on the brush at the level of the dial spraying paint on the surface of small droplets). After drying cover any acrylic paint.
9. Our chefs are glued to the dial on the indispensable glue “moment” of the second leg of glue to the base of the pendulum. Mark up where will our roses and leaves on the dial, glue, and so does the rest of the mark (as pictured). Here is our watch and we are ready!
10. The only center of gravity of our watches can be removed (as the figure is more than the right), so the clock should be secured to the wall in two locations, how do I, or attach the other side of a counterweight-bob to the reverse side. We attach our pendulum. And the clock ready!