Today I want to show how I found an old lamp with a material a little strange, is called “Luffa”. It ‘a type of vegetable sponge which is used as an exfoliant, it seems to me more sandpaper; I was intrigued, but I have not even tried to use it, however, I found an alternative way to not throw it.
Here is the resulting lamp, washers seem anemic lemon slices, however the result seems good !!!!

495

496

First I rented as a salami, with a fairly sharp knife, trying to get the slices of the same thickness. Watch your fingers !!!!!!

497

498

502

I glued together with hot glue.

503

To the extent that I needed, I did 9 rows of 4 slices each.

499

500

 

I then glued together like you see in the picture below.

501.

I got a pretty flexible rectangular panel, in fact I needed a cylindrical shape to cover the lamp cap, so I needed that easily piegasse.

504

I folded, I glued the two sides to each other and have created quite a cylinder.

505

I put on the hat was there before and this is over the lamp!

 

courtesy: centomilaidee.blogspot

Shares