This workshop is designed for children aged 8 years, primary teachers, classes, additional education and creative people.
Purpose: interior decoration, gift.
The goal: the production of articles made of yarn for knitting residues.
• Learn to use the waste material (remnants of yarn for knitting) for making interesting crafts.
• To develop fine motor skills and hand eye estimation.
• To educate the artistic taste, neatness.
• Foster an interest in arts and crafts.
Materials needed for the work:
1. The packaging cardboard.
2. Multi-colored yarn remnants.
3. Senile wire red and white colors.
4. A small piece of transparent fabric.
5. Pencil, ruler, scissors, cutter.
6. Glue-gun (PVA).
Steps for crafts:
1. The first step is to prepare the base of the window. You can use the following template below. The window can be rectangular or circular.
It is advisable to cut the cutter, so as not to bend any of the finished product.
2. Template tight, not allowing spaces, wrap with thick thread of neutral color. We picked up a pale olive color.
It is possible to use a twine average thickness.
Pay special attention to the corners. You can miss the mark with the base adhesive or use double-sided tape.
3. Get a firm level surface. Now prepare the partition window.
4. To prepare the manufacture of window walls “rack” of packaging board. The width of the “rails” of 10 mm. The length depends on the size of the main body. Two long strips of equal width of the window frame.
Three are short, together make up the height of the window frame.
5. tightly wrapped “rack” yarn in the color of the window frame.
6. The details – walls, inserted into the base of the window.
Previously, for strength, lateral edges coat with glue.
7. Joinery ready. This base can be decorated with pine cones, snowflakes, fir branches.
We would like to decorate a branch of mountain ash. Our mountain ash is composed of senile wire. To pick up a bright orange rowan scarlet or senile wire.
Twist the small “rolls” of about a pea.
It can be made of different sizes.
8. Make two brushes. Connect the berries between a drop of hot glue. It is desirable to create two rows. This will give details of the volume and strength.
9. Also of chenille wire, form the curved parts of the base Ryabinka and decor frames.
10. White branches connect with rowan.
11. We now proceed to the manufacture of multi-faceted mountain ash leaves.
To do this, cut out of cardboard The following items. The length of each leaf about 2cm, width 1cm.
For approximately 15-18 branches zagotovte cardboard bases.
12. Every piece of cardboard, wrap yarn green.
These blanks, attach a wire to the senile white.
13.Izgotoviv basic and additional details are starting to form twig rowan on the window framed.
Symmetrically, in the upper right corner of the window, place the leaves.
Add senile whorls resembling winter frosty pattern on the window.
14. That there was no doubt that this is the window frame, added a transparent curtain. We have attached it to the wrong side, fastened safety pins.
Here is another winter window
Thank you all, all for your attention! We will be glad if you use this material will add us to your favorites.