This workshop is designed for children aged 8 years, primary teachers, classes, additional education and creative people.
Purpose: interior decoration, gift.
Purpose: production of panels from the remnants of yarn for knitting.
• Learn to use the waste material (remnants of yarn for knitting) for making interesting crafts.
• To develop fine motor skills and hand eye estimation.
• To educate the artistic taste, neatness.
• Foster an interest in arts and crafts.
Materials needed for the work:
1. Senile white wire.
2. Remains yarn red and green colors.
3. ruler, pencil, scissors.
4. Glue-gun (PVA).
5. The oval frame
Steps for crafts:
1. From the remnants of red yarn is wound around many small glomeruli. It is desirable that the glomeruli were obtained by the same size of a large pea.
2. Form a handful of mountain ash and fix each other, “peas”, using a glue gun.
For pictures, we have prepared three brush mountain ash.
3. On the wrong side of a mountain ash brush stick chenille wire white.
4. To prepare the leaf rowan following parts of the cardboard.
5. Each item wrap filament green. The beginning and end of the thread lock from the inside, using hot glue.
6. Complete details Place a chenille wire and white glue.
7. Form a little swirls of the same wire.
8. At this point, begin to form panels. In a frame from the inside attach rowan twigs.
9. Brush the base paste white curls.
10. Also, place and fix rowanberry sheet.
11. Add a few more turns of the white chenille wire.