Let’s make unusual earrings in the form of a pitcher with bluebells!
• polymer clay of blue, yellow and white colors, liquid polymer clay
• working surface (tile, paper)
• tools (a stack for drawing veins, a stack with the ball, a blade)
• tools for assembling (duck-bill pliers, round-nose pliers, side cutters)
• dry pastel
1. Start with the blanks for flowers. I cut long pins of bronze color with a length of 15-16 mm and made loops at an end of each blank.
I made 38 pieces.
2. Now the pistils. Roll out a wire from clay with a thickness of approximately 2 mm, cut it into equal slices.
3. Then form drops and put on the pins. Press tightly to fix.
4. Create the same blanks for the petals.
5. Add veins with a stack.
6. Make the petals convex.
7. Bend the tip of the petal slightly back.
8. Apply some liquid plastic and glue the petals. 4 or 3, make some buds closed.
9. Make a necessary number of flowers. I had 38.
10. Bake, wait until they cool down and bent the loops.
11. Now model the pitchers. Make 2 equal balls of white clay.
12. Roll them in your palm to elongate a little with one side wider.
14. Roll to form the neck.
15. Make the hollow.
16. Shape it up to the end, smooth out unevenness. Pierce with a long pin.
17. A tip: to fix the bouquet in the pitcher properly, make a deepening with an eyelet of the pin as shown in the photo. Later the loop will enter this hollow and the part will be fixed.
18. Make a handle. Roll clay, cut out a rectangle.
20. Now decorate the pitcher.
I have some molds with prints of various flowers and grass.
21. Roll some white clay, make prints and cut out small rectangles.
22. Grate pastel with an ordinary knife. I took green. Take a brush and paint the casts.
23. Wipe away the excess with the damp cloth from protruding parts.
24. Glue them with the gel. Handles should “look” in different directions!
25. Bake. Degrease. Dry. Varnish. Leave to dry completely.
26. Assemble our flowers in three chains. The central chain should have more flowers, so make it longer. Leave one upper link free.
27. Here are the bouquets you get.
28. Assemble our earrings, attach fixtures. And then rejoice the new tender and original spring and summer jewelry!
Two more variants of such earrings:
I hope you like it! I wish you all good mood and inspiration
courtesy: live master