Bored of the same old and mundane haldi, mehendi and other pre-wedding ceremony photographs? Well, here is a concept to your rescue- ‘Phoolon ki Holi’!
This exciting trend not only results in some vibrant and bright photos, but also adds the extra masti and mazaa to your entire ceremony. Relatives and friends shower the couple with loads and loads of flower petals. They love it and I love it too!!
I’ve got you some fun and exciting photos with a splash of flower petals:
1.This to-be-bride is having a gala time with the orange flower shower!
2. Enjoying the pink petals in a haldi ceremony where everything is just YELLOW!
3. More flowers? Yes, please!
4. Looks like Masoom Minawala had the time of her life with those petals being showered on her!
5. I wish I could have frozen this moment for longer. Picture perfect, isn’t it?
6. This couple shared an adorable moment at the haldi ceremony, while the phoolon ki baarish was on!
7. Bring on the flower petals!!!
8. The enthusiasm to shower petals on the to-be-bride is on a whole new level!
9. When the groom also had a fun time!
10. This bride is super enthused and excited during the flower shower!
Are you in love with this concept yet?