Make Beaded Starfish Earrings-Make a starfish earrings using simple plastic beads or seed beads
For manufacturing, we need: – Beads in two sizes, such as 10 and 15 – beading needle – thread lavsanovaja – The fastener 1. Recruit 5 beads, closes the circle. 2. Recruit 1 bead, pass through one bead of the first row, again gaining one bead and go through the next bead 1. Do so before the end of the series, we deduce from the first string typed beads.
3. Recruit 2 beads, go through 1 extending the previous row, again gaining 2 beads and go through the next speaker of the last row. Do so before the end of the series, we deduce from the first thread to call.
4. Now, we collect two beads, and pass into the next bead up and down. Then type 1 beads smaller and carry through the next bead from the bottom up. Repeat first do before the end of the series, we deduce from the first string typed beads.
5. Again, we collect two beads are carried out in the next top-down, we collect less than 1 bead, spend less through the last series, we collect one less spend the next bead from the bottom up. Repeat first do before the end of the series, we derive the first call.
6. Scourge the following series, until we have become 6 beads in height at the ray of also picking up 2 beads on the ray, and interconnecting one between them (Figure 6-8).
7. The last row will do the same, only on a ray will recruit one bead
8. Making the second half, repeat steps 1-6. (Ris9)
9. Sew the two halves by projecting bead. (Ris10)
10.sew, and earrings are ready!