Nowadays, the Indian wear market is filled with so many types and styles of blouses. So much so that finding something different is almost impossible. That’s where this Hyderabad-based brand comes in. With unique fabric choices, fun silhouettes, quirky motifs, detailed elements, and out-of-the-box concepts, Shruthireddy Designers designs are truly art in the form of blouses. This Indian wear brand’s USP is their one-of-a-kind traditional wear. So here’s a compiled catalog of some of the best and latest saree blouse designs from Shruthireddy Designers.
1. A saree blouse having a zipper is unheard of and that’s what makes this piece from Shruthireddy Designers so special. It also has elbow length sleeves, scalloped hems, organza flowers applique and pearls.
2. Like each design in the collections of Shruthireddy Designers, this blouse too has a sense of novelty and modernity. It’s a cap-sleeved saree blouse with a shawl collar and flamingo and monstera leaf print. Great to pair with both pattu and cotton sarees.
3. So simple yet so fancy, this latest saree blouse design is a blue gingham print with multi-color hand embroidered roses. This style of blouse would look stunning no matter what color saree it’s paired with.
4. The intricate embroidery and extreme attention to detail is another factor that sets Shruthireddy Designers apart. In this designer blouse, the ancient art of Kathakali is depicted through elaborate ornamentation.
5. Plaid fabrics are not a common choice for traditional Indian wear. Yet, this blouse looks absolutely gorgeous. These kind of saree blouse designs are the ones that get people talking about you. So unique and so pretty!
6. Here’s a designer blouse that would be perfect for a wedding as it looks like it’s right out of a fairytale. It’s a pastel green saree blouse with sheer ruffled sleeves and golden floral embellishments.
7. Another blouse that would be suitable for grand occasions is this extravagant turquoise blue blouse with floral and foliage embroidery and bead work.
8. Not every one is a fan of overly decorated and bold saree blouses, which is why Shruthireddy Designers also have lots of simpler pieces in their collections. This olive green blouse with a triangular back opening and one-sided flower applique is a perfect example of that.
9. The brand also caters to those who want a balance of both simplicity and boldness with blouses like this. It has scalloped lace trimmings on the hems and edges of sleeves and a silhouette of a desert scenery with a palm tree and camels. Not only that, it’s also got beads of all sizes throughout the blouse.
10. This yellow raw silk blouse is a throwback to the 80’s, when sleeves were longer and bell sleeves were in trend. Dark blue flowers, beads and tassels add the touch of glam to this blouse by Shruthireddy Designers.