As a to-be-bride, mehndi can be one of the most exciting wedding functions. It’s not only about people pampering you while you wait for your mehndi to dry off and neither is it about filling up your hands with some boring designs. Uh-uh, totally not worth it!
You can totally up your mehndi game with a kickass full hand mehndi design. It could be simple, over-the-top, authentic or customized.
Here is a list of bridal mehndi designs for full hands you could go through and pick your favorite one:
1.The Dulha-Dulhan full hand mehndi design
This is a rather traditional mehndi design of a bride and a groom’s face on either hand and we are totally loving the intricate work on this!
2. The ‘Love is in the air’ full hand mehndi design
A beautiful design of a heart that appears when the bride joins her palms. The attention to detail in terms of the bride and groom inside the heart is worth a mention.
3. The ‘Disney-themed’ full hand mehndi design
Ditching the traditional portraits, this bridal mehndi design for full hands has Alladin and Jasmine and why not? Almost every girl wants a fairytale wedding!
4. The ‘Travel-lover’ full hand mehndi design
ridal mehndi designs for full hands are getting better and better and more customized. This bride has chosen to show some locations incorporated in her mehndi design, along with a tiny airplane.
5. The full hand mehndi design with personal memories
This bride has tried incorporating memories with her loved one into her mehndi designs. Her better half is simply in love with turbines, the reason being she has chosen to include it in her design.
P.S- Not to miss the date references!
6. A bit of everything
This bride wanted to have all her memories intertwined in this full mehndi design. The graduation cap and book hold significance because she and her better have completed their MBA together. She has also included beaches because of their love for travel and finally she wanted that somehow the design also has Ganesh. Despite so many elements and portraits her mehndi looks spectacular.
7. The ‘Monuments’ full hand mehndi design
Another bride who wanted to have places in her mehndi for significant purposes. The statue of liberty on one arm and Montreal on the other accentuate the simple and basic design.
8. The ‘Authentic’ full hand mehndi design
This bride had one game plan- Stick to the basics!
9. The ‘Pattern-play’ full hand mehndi design
The different patterns in the mehndi design all come together really beautifully
10. The intricate full hand mehndi design
Mehndi designs like these are special even if they don’t have something customized, and what makes it special is this attention to detail and delicate design.
11. The simple full hand mehndi design
Simple, stober, stunning! There is nothing about this full mehndi design that we don’t love.
12. The ‘Portrait love’ full hand mehndi design
The highlight of this design is the portrait of the bride and the groom.
13. The ‘Basic and bold’ full hand mehndi design
This bride has chosen a basic design, with an uncomplicated pattern, making it beautiful.
14. The ‘Places and portraits’ full hand mehndi design
Some bridal mehndi designs for full hands can have a lot of elements, from portraits to places, initials to clip arts.
15. Simple and sweet full hand mehndi design
Yet another heart, with the bride and groom in it! It’s simple, sweet and you could definitely try it for that inner romantic in you!
16. Peacocks and paisleys full hand mehndi design
A traditional full mehndi design is made up of these two elements and we aren’t complaining!
17. The ‘Storyline’ full hand mehndi design
What better way to showcase your story and love for your groom?
18. The one with Lotuses and peacocks
An attempt to give an almost 3D effect, this design makes the lotuses and these beautiful peacocks stand out.
19. Graceful full hand mehndi design
Different patterns, leaves, lines, roses and more make this a graceful design and you could definitely give it a shot!
20. Elegant and Impressive full hand mehndi design
A full hand mehndi design, especially if it is a simple one is no mean feat to achieve. His surely sets the bar high!
21. The ‘London thumakda’ full hand mehndi design
This full mehndi design is a photographer’s delight! The attention to detail, the way London is portrayed, the portraits and the designs included are awe-inspiring.
22. The one with lots of flowers
By seeing this full hand mehndi design, one thing is sure- this bride is in love with her flowers!
23. The ‘Oomph factor’ full hand mehndi design
Selecting from a vast range of bridal mehndi designs for full hands can be a confusing task. All you have to do is choose something sweet and simple, which is sometimes enough to add the extra ‘oomph’.
24. The ‘Name game’ full hand mehndi design
What’s cuter than having the couple’s name as a part of your full hand mehndi design?
25. The ‘Getting it right!’ full hand mehndi design
Make sure your feet and hand mehndi go hand in hand or maybe hand in feet, or feet in hand, whatever you like! (wink wink)
So how will you choose to express your love through your mehndi design?