Being a bridesmaid is no joke. You’ve to tend to the guests and the bride, relieve her of her stress, eat all the tasty food at the wedding and on top of that, look your absolute best! Chances are that you have already started preparing for your sister/BFF’s wedding.
1. Orange kurta and gharara (yes gharara, not sharara) pants with mirror work by Abhinav Mishra
2. Pale minty green lehenga with minimal jewelry like Radhika Merchant!
3. Yellow mirror work blouse and plain skirt for the mehndi/haldi function
4. Pale yellow Anarkali by Anita Dongre for haldi
5. Maroon peplum top with floral embroidery paired with baby pink organza skirt
6. Blush pink lehenga with golden details on the skirt
7. Loving these bridesmaids’ color combination!
8. Flared sleeves blouse with cotton saree
9. Mirror work jacket and blouse by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla
10. Ivory lehenga with detailed work looks great for both day and night wedding!
11. Take some inspiration from these girls for the mehndi function!
12. Cream lehenga with floral embroidery on the dupatta for a pop!