Brides, don’t listen to those who say you need to tie your hair in a bun. Experiment with various hairstyles, yes even open hairstyles before you settle down on one. Your hairstylist will be more than happy to comply so don’t worry about that! While I love myself some buns (pun intended), I also love the brides who opt for an open hairstyle! Take a look at these 14 open hairstyles, try a few and then settle down for one!
1. A hairstyle inspired by Belle from Beauty and the Beast!
2. Beach waves with half crown made of flowers and baby breath!
3. Half braids open hairstyle for the bride who wishes to keep it classy!
4. Fish braids, purple flowers and beach waves- this hairstyle has got it all!
5. Loose curls and baby breath is an evergreen hairstyle!
6. Bride Diipa Khosla gave her open hairstyle a twist with the gajras!
7. This bride opted for an open hairstyle which has a fish braid and curls both!
8. Delicate flowers strewn into the hairstyle gives it a pop!
9. This bride decided to keep it simple with some beach waves and a half-crown of delicate flowers!
10. LOVE this roses and beach waves hairstyle!
11. Jewels are a great idea to highlight the braid!
12. This hairstyle has delicate flowers on the braid and not the reverse crown. So cool!
13. Side braid open hairstyle for the win!
14. Loose beach waves with baby’s breath all over look so pretty!