Floral buns have been popular since the dawn of millennial weddings. They compliment each bride and each lehenga so well! If you look forward to wearing a floral bun on your D-Day and want some inspiration, this blog is for you! Scroll down to check 20+ floral bun hairstyles that I absolutely love!
1. A wreath of delicate pink and white flowers
2. Roses covering the whole bun with baby breath all over
3. Pink flowers outlined by white ones look so refreshing!
4. A delicate wreath of maroon flowers around a loose bun
5. This bride wore a half red gajra and beads of pearl in her hair and I love it!
6. Pink petals covered this bride’s bun and were complimented by baby’s breath.
7. This bride tried something different and it looks lovely!
8. Gajra and a messy bun make a lovely combination!
9. Aah, baby pink and white roses- my favourite!
10. Who would have thought that roses and gajra would look good together?
11. Ditching the flowers, sticking to the baby’s breath!
12. Replacing gajra with these maroon flowers is a good decision!
13. Pink and white ombre flowers look so lovely!
14. Colourful roses giving a pop of colour to this pastel lehenga!
15. Pink and white flowers seem to be a favourite among brides!
17. A bun covered entirely by mogras
18. 3 roses in the side will look good for reception!
19. Purple and white flowers give the bun an extravagant look
20. Keeping it simple with white flowers
21. A thick gajra encircling the bun is a classic!
22. This bride wore carnations instead of roses!
23. Messy bun with lilac flowers