or the manufacture of the house needs basic tools:
Cardboard box and cardboard;
PVA glue and adhesive tapes;
colored paper (wallpapers, pictures, stickers);
In order to make the house will need a cardboard box,
which attach to the adhesive tape or the finished carton or box, made on their own (as in this case).
Then cut blank of cardboard for a roof, and fastening them with tape.
Big box bisecting – eventually got 3 “floors”.
Now we divide each “floor” in the section (room).
Then proceed to the interior decoration of the house: paste white paper ceiling, walls, and floor – color. It can be used for these purposes and the remnants of wallpaper. Rooms can be decorated at will: in the kitchen and bathroom tile paste, stickers to decorate the walls and pictures. House placed in a small box low, which will serve as a patio.
Now we proceed to the exterior decoration of the doll house. Paste the ends, the back of the house and the roof of cardboard (as a house is more robust). Then, one of the side visor attaches (with glue and plastic tubes). Next, paste the edge of the decorative ribbon and causes paint patterns. We give a dry well.
Now decorate the yard with the help of stones, wooden bars, and artificial flowers, planted in the adhesive, as well as doing “lawn” of household sponges green. The edges of the box (the fence) to decorate the outside by means of white paint and a black marker.
House is ready, it remains only to supplement it with furniture and tenants. For this purpose, suitable for both purchase furniture, and made his own.
The result was 7 rooms and a seating area in the courtyard:
1. The entrance hall, where there is a shoe shelf and resting dog.
2. Living room with sofa, armchairs, a fireplace and a small table.
3. Another guest room, where they can indulge in a game hostess piano.
4. classrooms child where learning atmosphere diluted with images of cartoon characters on the walls.
5. Kitchen with refrigerator and a desk.
6. The bedroom, where there are a bed and a chest of drawers, heater and floor lamp.
7. Bathroom with jacuzzi and a dressing table.
8. Rest zone equipped swings and rocking chair.
Here is a wonderful house for dolls turned out at Catherine and her daughter. Things made with their own hands, not like store bought, and which opens space for imagination of young architects
But such houses for dolls that are sold, of course, the aerobatics. But why not for inspiration, look (photos of trains museum ). Everything is miniature.