Can produce the violin, guitar, balalaika. I did a double bass. To get started on the internet to find suitable photos bass are printed in the desired size
Cut. Is transferred to the board. I was not very thick cardboard, so I had to stick together with each other in four layers for strength.
Bonded parts are put under pressure and very well dried.
The result should have: front and rear surface Bass body, the neck, and the two parts podgrifnik sidewalls Bass.
In the future we will need to make a couple of details that at the moment can not be done, because they have to be customized to an almost finished tools.
Side panels bend, wrapped around the glass.
Getting assembling bass. Perpendicular to the rear surface of the glue sidewalls using papier-mache.
Note: at the bottom at this stage it is necessary to fix the steeple. I used the tip of the antenna to the TV, fixed on the cold welding. The inner surface of the bass I painted over with acrylic black as the inside of the white will be visible through a slit-f-holes.
Now it is possible in the same way to attach the front wall, having cut therein a pre holes – f-holes.
Dry well structure under pressure from all sides and cover with LaDollom again dried. LaDollom is necessary to cover the neck and podgrifnik. Now we can make a stand and under the strings.
All items will be overwritten by a fine sandpaper to a mirror finish.
Now you need to make a mold, which will be made on the detail, the fastening body bass and fretboard. For this puts the bar to the contrabass and using wire fix the desired angle.
I wire masking tape to attach to a broken nail files.
This nail file is the basis for a thick layer LaDolla.
The resulting component (I do not know what it’s called ) LaDollom fastened to the neck.
Now you can start manufacturing the headstock. To do this, I took a sheet of paper, cut the pattern out of it, curl up into a tube and, depending on the result, adjust the pattern. Since the pattern layer is transferred onto LaDolla.
Crude LaDoll curl up into a tube and has dried, giving the free end of a curved shape.
Now, the three parts are assembled together, customize and clobbered-grind. The headstock recess and lateral openings.
As the pins I used wooden cloves of massazhka. Attach them to this point too early. All items paint, dry them, varnished. I used a parquet lacquer. Again dry them very well.
Then you can mount everything in its place. I tried different types of glue, stopped at a two-component epoxy. Keeps dead!
You can now pull the strings. I used the yarn spandex. They are well-drawn and thin. For my size Bass (46 cm length) is reached. Thread after stringing I touched up with bronze paint. Here is the final result: