How to make simply cheerful lamb
Photographs made under different lighting, I apologize for their quality.
1) We select the necessary materials for work:
-lenks made of artificial silk with a width of 2, 13, 25mm in different colors;
-wool for knitting white mohair;
– a piece of white fleece;
– threads of a floss;
– small beads of white color;
– colored watercolor pencils for toning.
2) We pull the print with a picture on the frame and proceed to embroidery.
3) Curls of the sheep will be embroidered with white mohair and gray woolen.
Each curl is a French knot in 2-3 coils.
The size of the nodule depends on the number of turns of the tape around the needle, from 1 to 3!
To the white mohair we add the gray mulina in different proportions, according to the drawing.
4) The ears for our beautiful woman will be cut out of white fleece and carefully sew them to the embroidery.
5) The bow will be made of pink ribbon 25mm. From the same ribbon, we will cut out a small circle, pick it up, inside a little sintepuha – that’s the spout for our sheep!
6) Let’s start embroidering flowers. First, tape stitches embroider leaves from green ribbons (13 and 25mm) in different shades.
The tape passes not only through the base but also through itself. The displacement of the puncture to the edge of the tape allows one to achieve very interesting effects in the embroidery of leaves and petals.
Straight stitches embroider small white flowers and violet. Stitches do not tighten much so that the petals turn out to be voluminous.
The main and the simplest stitch used in any embroidery varies in length and belt tension.
Straight and ribbon stitches with a ribbon 25mm embroider the petals of narcissus and tulips. At tulips has added on top on one petal with the scorched edge.
The middle of the daffodil is made in the form of a tube made of tape with a wire edge. You can take an ordinary tape. Sew the tube into the center of the flower, laying it in a beautiful way.
Little lilies of the valley decided to embroider with pearly beads. Stalk – a stalk seam.
7) A little work with watercolor pencils.
This is how the embroidery looks in its final form.
Thank you for attention!