How to make rose ball
For work, we need:
– A circle of a hard felt with a diameter of 6 cm;
– Thread with a needle;
– Satin ribbon width of 2.5 cm and a length of 65-70 cm.
How to make rosettes:
1. Cut a section of the circle and sew the edges, it turns out a small cone. Fold tape to obtain a square face up.
2. Sew on the square to the center of the cone along three sides. Bend the tape to the bottom side of the square, a triangle. Sutured area. Bend again and sew the left edge. Again bend the tape imposed on the edge of the square and sew.
3. Repeat this simple action a few times along the sides of the square, forming a rosebud. We continue to sew a little offset angle.
4. Form a rose, until all the felt will not be filled. The edge of the tape folded back and sewn to the wrong side.